Incel Tourism LLC was registered to perform the following functions:
- To carry on business as tour operators.
- To promote, organise and conduct tours, trips, excursions and other such travel related activities.
- To engage in the business or businesses of restaurateurs, caterers, and purveyors of victuals and refreshment.
- To act as travel and tourist guides; and to supply language services, including the supply of interpreters and language instructors. To print and publish travel journals and brochures, or any matter whatsoever.
- To arrange and provide lodging; and to establish, own and run hotels, holiday apartments, inns, motels and lodging establishment of all kinds. And to supply and deal in, or manufacture, souvenirs, mementoes and tourist articles of all kinds.
This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions between Incel Tourism LLC (“Incel”) and users (“Clients”) who book, purchase tours and travel services ("You") from Incel.
You must read this Agreement before using the Site and booking a Tour. Use of the Site constitutes an agreement to all terms and conditions in this Agreement and you warrant that you understand, agree to and accept all terms and conditions contained here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The terms and conditions contained in this document shall apply to the tour booking concluded between Incel Tourism (“the Company”) and the undersigned client in respect of the tour, as more fully described in the tour dossier provided to the client on confirmation of the booking.
- All references in these terms and conditions to “client” shall include references to an agent of the client, with such changes as the context may require.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These terms and conditions shall be deemed to have been concluded in Dubai, UAE and shall be interpreted according to the laws of the UAE.
- The client consents to the jurisdiction of the relevant court in Dubai in terms of interpretation of parties’ rights and obligations in respect of the services rendered or being rendered by the Company to the client.
- Notwithstanding the aforesaid, the client must at all times comply with the laws, customs, foreign exchange and other regulations of the UAE and other countries visited on the tour.
- The Company reserves the right not to confirm the booking until the full amount set out in the invoice received by client is paid and has been received by the Company and all the relevant documentation has been signed and completed in full by the client.
- Any amendments to, or cancellation of the booking shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
- Please note that for single clients, the Single Supplement is compulsory on all accommodated tours.
TOUR PRICE AND PAYMENT
- While the Company has utilized its best endeavors to ensure the accuracy of the tour price, such price is subject to change as a result of factors beyond the Company’s reasonable control, in which event the Company shall utilize its best efforts to notify clients of such change as soon as possible.
- The tour price and Activity Package includes only those services/items that are included as per the itinerary and the tour dossier, and the client shall be responsible and pay for any additional items where, as required by the Company from time to time, such payment is made either directly to a third party service provider or to the Company for settlement with a third party service provider.
- The Company records that prices/charges/tariffs in respect of certain activities forming part of the tour are determined in accordance with the public regulations of the UAE or a third country (if applicable) and, accordingly, the Company has no control over any increases in such prices/charges/tariffs, including where such increases are implemented during the tour. The Company accordingly reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to increase the relevant prices/charges/tariffs to account for such increases and/
- The tour price must be paid by not later than 30 days prior to the departure date for the tour or the event paid for etc, failing which the Company reserves the right to deem the booking as having been cancelled, and to levy the cancellation penalties set out in these terms and conditions.
- In the event that the client makes a booking within 30 days of the date of departure of the tour or the event paid for etc, he or she shall, in order to secure the booking, be required to pay the full tour price upfront.
DEPOSIT AND INVOICING
A booking is considered confirmed when the Company sends written confirmation to the agent confirming the booking. Invoices are issued on booking confirmation, and 50% payment is required to confirm the client’s booking. Full payment is due 30 days prior to the departure date.
If a booking is made within 60 days of the tour departure date, 50% payment is required on booking. If the booking is made within 30 days of the tour departure date, 100% payment is required on booking. Non-payment of stipulated percentage at time of confirmation, within 60 days of tour departure date, will result in the cancellation policy being applied.
Once a Tour Operating Agent confirms a booking they are fully responsible for the entire payment to the Company. Payment on monthly statement can be arranged for larger Tour Operating Agents. This indulgence may not be considered credit (payment in full must be made by the client to the agency before the guests depart on tour as the agency will be liable for the booking and payment thereof) and may be revoked at the discretion of the Company.
COST OF MAKING CHANGES TO THE HOLIDAY
The Tour Operating Agent should be aware that if a Client wishes to transfer from one tour to another, outside the 60-days prior to departure period, no fee applies.
Changing the date of a tour, within 60 days of departure, is subject to a fee of 15% of the tour price.
In the event that the client joins the tour after the departure date, or leaves before the completion thereof for any reason whatsoever, the client shall not be entitled to any refunds or rebates whatsoever from the Company.
Cancellation of Private Groups: Please refer to the cancellation conditions on the individual quotation contract.
Cancellation of a scheduled tour booking must be made in writing and is not effective until such written cancellation is received and acknowledged by the Company.
No cancellation fee is applicable to tours cancelled more than 60 Days before Date of Departure. Should a Client cancel a booking 60 days or less prior to the date of departure of the tour for any reason (except due to death or hospitalization), the client shall be liable to pay a cancellation penalty. The cancellation penalty is calculated by having regard to the nature of the booking, length of notice of cancellation and reasonable potential to find alternative customers. Having regard to the aforementioned factors, the following percentages may be forfeited by the customer in respect of the arranged tour price due to a no-show based on the number of days between receipt of the cancellation notice and the date of the departure:
- 30 – 60 Days: 50% of the tour price is held as cancellation
- 10 – 29 Days: 75% of the tour price is held as cancellation
- 0 – 9 Days: 90% of the tour price is held as cancellation
All cancellations need to be made in writing and confirmed by the Reservations Team by email. The above mentioned cancellation fees are applicable to any pre-booked or pre-paid Activity Packages which will also be charged if a tour is cancelled.
The Company reserves the right, at any time and for any reason, to cancel the tour on notice to the client. In such event, the Company shall refund the tour price to the client. It is recorded that refund of the tour price as aforesaid shall be the Company’s sole responsibility to the client, and no claim for any damages, howsoever arising, shall accrue against the Company by reason of a cancellation of the tour.
The client acknowledges that the tour is subject to a minimum booking of 3 passengers (including the client). If the minimum booking is not obtained, the Company reserves the right to cancel the tour and refund the tour price to the client, in which event the client shall (for the avoidance of doubt) have no claim for any damages against the Company.
- 13 – 15 Years: Incel will accept a maximum of two children between the ages of 13 to 15 years on any tour without requesting permission from agents or clients. If more children want to join a tour once the maximum has been reached, this will be allowed on a request basis only.
- 8 – 12 Years: Children between the ages of 8 – 12 years will be accepted to travel with Incel on a request basis.
- 8 Years: No children under 8 years of age may travel on Incel’s scheduled tours.
- Any traveler between the ages of 8 – 16 must be accompanied by a parent, unless specific authorization had been obtained from Incel.
- 17 – 18 Years: Guests of this age may travel with Incel with a letter of permission from their guardian; they do not require a parent to travel with them.
- “On A Request Basis” means that Incel will receive the child request from the agent and once Incel has confirmed receipt of the child request with the agent in writing, all other agents who have guests booked on the specific departure will be contacted to request permission for the child/children to join the tour. The agents then have 48 hours to respond to the request. If no response is received from any agent, the child/children will be accepted onto the tour. If the response is negative, Incel will have a look at an alternative date or tour for the family.
PASSPORTS, VISAS AND OTHER TRAVEL PAPERS
- It is the client’s sole responsibility to ensure that passports, visas, health certificates, proof of vaccinations and any other required documentation are all in order for the countries to be visited during the tour.
- The Company shall not be held liable for any consequences, damages or claims if the client prior to the departure date does not correctly attend to the client’s documentation and related matters as contemplated herein.
- Comprehensive travel and cancellation insurance is mandatory on the tour. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she has such insurance in place (together with the required paperwork to prove such insurance) before embarking on the tour.
- Should the client be unable to present proof of such insurance to the Company (on request therefore by the Company), the Company may, in its sole discretion, exclude the client from the tour, and the client shall be liable for the cancellation penalty payments set out in these terms and conditions.
- The client acknowledges that the travel insurance must include comprehensive medical insurance including provision for air evacuation, and that the Company shall not be liable for any consequences, damages or loss as a result of the client failing to have the necessary cover.
- The client shall be responsible for all baggage and personal effects brought by him or her on the tour, and the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage to such baggage or personal effects, howsoever arising.
- The client shall be entitled to one bag (being a backpack or soft bag, and not a suitcase) that weighs not more than 20 kilograms, and a daypack. Should the client require a larger baggage allowance, this may be arranged with the Company against payment of a fee that the Company may levy in its sole discretion. Notwithstanding the aforegoing, the Company reserves the right to refuse excess baggage.
- The client accepts that to participate in the tour requires a measure of physical fitness and health and it is the client’s obligation to ensure that he or she is medically fit to embark on the tour.
- Passengers over the age of 60 take responsibility that they are fit enough to travel and may be asked to leave the tour if they are hindering the progress of the tour.
AUTHORITY ON TOUR
- The client must at all times comply with the laws, customs and foreign exchange regulations of the UAE or any other country visited during the tour.
- In addition, the client acknowledges that any disruptive, dangerous or potentially dangerous behaviour during the tour shall not be tolerated and that the Company, its employees, representatives, agents and/or contractors being so authorized, reserve the right to exclude the client from the tour at any point therein in such circumstances.
- The Company shall not be liable for any costs and/or expenses for the client resulting from exclusion as aforesaid, and the client shall not be entitled to a refund or rebate of the tour price or any additional compensation in such instances.
- The Company reserves the right to use any photographs and video taken during the tour for use in marketing or any other advertising material, and the client hereby consents to such use. The client further agrees that the Company shall retain copyright over any such photographs and videos taken during the tour and/or used in its brochures and, to the extent necessary, the client hereby assigns copyright in such photographs and/
or videos to the Company.
Unforeseen circumstances including but not limited to war, mechanical breakdowns, weather, riots and other unforeseen reasons beyond the control of the Company may cause delays, alterations or cancellation of the tour. The Company shall not be held liable in any way for any of these possible occurrences or any consequences, which may arise as a result of these.
On booking, the client shall be issued with Incel’s tour dossier and pre-departure information documents. It is the responsibility of the client to read and understand these documents before travelling.
INDEMNIFICATION AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- The client accepts that the tour is of an adventurous nature and involves an element of personal risk.
- The Company and its respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising (including, but not limited to, the client’s or any other person’s injury or death, or any loss of or damage to the client’s or any other person’s property), which the client or any such other person may incur or suffer as a result of or arising from the clients participation in the tour and any other activities undertaken on or during the tour, and the client irrevocably and forever releases and discharges the Company and its respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all such liability.
- The client furthermore indemnifies and holds the Company and its respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents harmless from and against any and all loss, damage, actions, proceedings, claims, demands and legal and other costs and expenses (including legal costs on an attorney and own client scale) of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising (including, but not limited to, the client’s or any other person’s injury or death, or any loss of or damage to the client’s or any other person’s property) which the client or any such other person may incur or suffer as a result of or arising from the client’s participation in the tour and any other activities undertaken on or during the tour.